Prima DT Call

23:17:00

       Hi Shimmer Friends !! 


Today's Glitter-fying Post  , I will  collect all of my awesome sauce layouts and videos  to apply for Prima 2015-2016 DT call. It's my dream Team and I can't wait to share my work to this post ! Nervous much here hahaha (sweat ) !!  Most of the projects  are prima based and (You -know if your a Prima gal !! your A Prima UNICORN !!) . It's really difficult not to choose prima products , there so good and sometimes I like to eat them !! LOL
Call header

So let's  fly around to The Planet and all unicorns be in you favor !!
ME while nervously  writing this post  !!! Girl I  vomit rainbows So deal with that LOL!









                          







                     







                        

 


Thank you !! and Good luck to other people who signed up !!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Charlie your work is so amazing! i just adore everything you do! Your style is so unique, and so personal! bravo! good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images