Celebrate -Scrap Around the World

19:26:00



Oh hi everyone!! 
Today its my first time to join Scrap around the world . Last time I checked I was a viewer for this site but now I'm a challenger. Guess what I fell in love with their new mood-board. This month there mood board contains shabby chic and vintage style which I love the most. It's hard to figure out first what concept I will put on my layout but in the end , I find it easy and very refreshing. The mood board for this month works like a tea to me . (so Soothing and relaxing )

Well Scrap around the world doesn't take you only for a challenge it takes you around the world. It sounds crazy but it's true. In my layout I used colors that are not dominant from the board. I used colors that are less seen from the mood board but I assure you , I am inspired by the colors and also the journaling. Scrap around the world is celebrating their birthday as well as mine, every third day of May is my birthday too (so I created my layout based on myself turning 18 ) its kinda late to post this layout since my birthday was on May 3 but I guess it's okay . (Pssst.. It's worth a try :)
SO HERE IS THEIR MOOD BOARD and my Color perception
 ( hey I am so observant with their color scheme so "MICROSCOPIC" LOL)

I Wanted my layout to be dreamy and very vintage , so I added tones of brown  ,green ,blue,  and beige. ( A lot of details , That's what I need ) . I didn't put any title for the page Since I wanted it to be timeless , and very natural . The message From the mood board  is definitely  true. For the layout I also used Zeus and Zoe kits and Embellishments ( Since I kinda  now that Zeus and Zoe matches the theme I wanted for the layout ) Check out also the store for new release products


INSPIRATIONAL MESSAGE 

Life should be celebrated not only on birthdays , but also our everyday living . What I meant is, We should be thankful to Lord for he gave us LIFE .  Birthdays is not a sign of aging or turning mature or what , Birthdays are the days that reminds us that God gave us life on earth  and we should do our best to serve HIM

CLOSE UPS





THANK YOU





You Might Also Like

11 comments

  1. What a great page Charlie! Thanks so much for joining us at SATW for our EPIC EVENT this month!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much Helen .. I am so honored joining SATW

      Delete
  2. *sigh* Charlie you are so talented! Your layers, your imagination, your ability to deliver a perfectly balanced composition! Thank you so much for joining in with our EPIC MAY EVENT over at SATW xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww that's So great you love my page fiona , Thank you for the appreciation you really melt my heart !1

      Delete
  3. amazing as usual Charlie!! Love how you went into so much detail to pick out the smaller colors in the mood board and used them so well on your lovely page. Thanks for joining in our Epic challenge at SATW!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jelissa mei , I am happy you like my picking of colors from the moodboard

      Delete
  4. What a wonderful page!! I love all the details you have on your page! Thank you for joining the SATW challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely love, love ,love this! I love the composition and all the details! Thanks for showing us how this came about! All the best from SATW! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful page. Love the composition and the details! All the best from SATW! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's so great to see you at SATW Charllie! Welcome! I adore your work and this layout is fantastic! Thanks so much for joining in our Epic Event.

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW! You have a keen eye for details and colours! Love your layout! Thank you for celebrating this special event with us at Scrap Around the World!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images