Pretty Moments ~ Z&Z and FLying Unicorn

19:01:00


 Good evening people of the world , So happy that you visited my blog Again :) This whole summer , paper crafting has been no vibe to my soul it seems that I have so many limits , and I don't have that power to craft every single day or at least 3 times in a week , It sucks though . I tend to craft a little this summer since I procrastinate a lot . My plan for this summer , is to have more videos on my you-tube  channel , more  funny skits and crafting tutorials , yet I can't do that due to the incident to my phone .  But I keep writing ideas for my funny and parody skits , and hope someday if I have a DSLR camera or a phone that has a good quality camera (I can make those videos :)

So Today , I don't have a video to share but a layout I created for this week MOJO Monday from Flying unicorn, The sketch was so masculine and it fits with my favorite photo , I also use beads , stamps and sprays from Zeus and Zoe . I like how the layout turned out so grunge and steam-punk , I also added some wonderful prima  embellishments , like flowers, and blings..

It so much fun  and easy to do , Well of course This upcoming MAY 3 it's my birthday and an annual Blogging anniversary so , I hope I can change my blog design or what :) 

So here is the project hope ya like it 

PRETTY MOMENTS







You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images