A CANVAS AND AN ALBUM ~ Zeus and Zoe

20:00:00


Hello everyone !!! :)
I am missing this blog !!! Literally !!LOL
Today  it's been a fine day my throat sorta hurt and I feel like maybe there's a food stuck ( but I drink a plenty of water  and burp a lot ) ( I hope its not insane or bad , But God will help me no matter what ) (pls pray for me guys ) 

Well it's been a frustrating this week without a phone but I manage to borrow my Aunt's phone for now , For videos and images (It's not High quality  yet , the important thing is , I still love to do  ART 

Furthermore ,Today I am Sharing 2 projects  , I Created an Album and a Canvas  using the "kits and embellishments " from ZEUS AND ZOE. It includes flowers , vintage bead and papers ( Custom orders are available too !!)

I was trilled to create this album since it was a challenge  for me  at first because creating albums are such a busy thing to do ( I manage to finish this one for 2 days ) but it's worth it . 

The  Next  Project is  A canvas I made using a Box lid . I created a whimsical and Cosmos theme for this piece . I used art mediums from Zeus and Zoe and some Prima flowers . ( this project was created a long time ago , and never upload it due to School )

Here are CLOSE UPS












You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images