Christmas steampunk ball and A card for Mom

19:53:00

Hello Everyone  !! What's up !! Oh look at the days passed it's already to school and I am off the busy days again . Today at school I met my closed friends and also new teachers . So this and semester I will expect a lot of good things around so please ray for me and to my friends to stay well and good !!

 Last time I created a layout and an album , So I was thinking of a new altered project so I came up with this steam-punk Christmast ball which is big !! SO I spotted to put some birds and lots' of male accents and with girl tones

 I used a lot of my handmade mini roses and a lot of Zeus and zoe products such as papers , paint, prima roses, metal gears , metal embellishments , pins , and such !! So it was awesome to have this piece I just started to paint it with Tim holtz crackle paint but It' didn't work to the styroball so I just made it clear black !!  More ofen I will ng this piece to my place :)






 NExt project is done for my French stamp DT , They have awesome releases today such as The new Charllie catcher which is named after me since I gave the idea , this stamp set is huge you can make your own dream catcher and style it in your own way isn't it fun just like the old paper doll style 

 this  is card I made for my Mom's birthday yesterday it was so much fun and happy .. love to see her Big smile , I didn't took photos because my phone was dead LOL , but mom take so much photos but I can't upload it now since I nee permissions lol 
So here is the project hope you like it :)

SO I love my mom , As a Son I wishes her a happy birthday and may she moved on and be happy and life , And I don't want her to keep grieving and try to recall on The Day dad Died . I know it's sad but I want to let her know That ME and sis are there for her . As a family we could to this together and just be happy and thank God that this problems in life make us even Strong !! With love



                                  Thank you !! Thanks for visiting

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images