OUAS~ MAY Guest Designer~ Your Special

21:12:00

Hello everyone Welcome again Today is a happy day . Last month I was voted and Won as the first place winner on Once-upon-A-Sketch on my Once is enough layout . Everyone says it was indeed wonderful and have a very wonderful message . And thank you for everyone who voted and like my work .. I am so Pleased that I won the Flying unicorn gift certificate and It was my first time to buy all my wanted products on a online store .. I choose lots of prima for I am a Prima marketing addict LOL!! So  I am still waiting for the package .. And If I got it well must say I will truly create a wonderful layout ... . Every winner on OUAS needs to be a Guest designer !!! So this time It's my turn To Wow you all 

Today's Project is again a layout with the use of OUAS sketch . the sketch tells anything goes this will be on my journaling too .. I tried to used all the stuff  given by Friend Jennifer  and I will tell her this is the project !! LOL So no more blah blah !!! here is it 
Journaling : Your special
Everybody is special , everybody is unique , everybody has its own  power and Personalty . No one can judge you who you are and what you want to be , It is you who need to judge yourself ... just be you and If you want change , Change in a good way .. be anything you go or you want to be ,because life is in your hands as long its in a good kind of way  ...Be anything be unique . ..... !!! Remember Your the one who can judge yourself !!






Thanks !!

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Another amazing LO! Love how you layer with so much detail and fun stuff to look at. So happy to see wood veneer popping up on your page and I love the way you used the butterfly stamp.... washed over? Looks like it is peeking through a deeper layer. Congrats on your win last month. Well deserved. That page was stunning. Yay to prize goodies in the mail to you. Very exciting! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you againJen .. I am very happy thise stuff created a wonderful layout especially the leaves fr the punch ahhh ... crazy and very lovely too

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images