Go travel ~ Mini Vintage album Prima

20:05:00


Hello everyone!
 How was Mother's Day  and Summer , I heard that some countries are experiencing winter instead of Summer. Oh gosh  the world is really upside down LOL!!

Today's project is just a mini vintage album created using some Prima papers that I have from Zeus and Zoe and also Prima flowers. How I love Prima , I used 2 paper collections from prima the new Cartographer and the old printery collection .. I love how things run in vintage (so gorgeous and delicious ) .

The whole album was handmade  using some illustration board and corrugated board ! isn't it insane lol!!  I used 2 corrugated board that I got from an old box , I used it as the front and back cover of the album and the illustration board are all my pages .

 no more further chit chat here is it !!
(WATCH MY VIDEO ABOUT THE DESCRIPTION)





You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Such a beautiful album Charllie! It is so interactive with so many spots for treasure. Lovely! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you jen by the way .. I used your buttons on this albumm

      Delete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images