TUTORIAL~Stars and Stitching ~Scrap of Africa~

20:08:00

Hello everyone Charllie here ,your Gorgeous time keeper !!  Welcome to my Dome ! Today's news is about Zeus and Zoe teaming up with The amazing Scrap of Africa . The DTs of Zeus and Zoe  will be working as a guest there , since  The Z&Z is there main sponsor of this month . The challenge is to create any project including the used of STARS and Stitching  . So I made a card using  some hand drawn flowers which are "stars" and hand drawn the stitches since I don't have any sewing machine to do it. I made the whole card using mixed media supplies from the Zeus and Zoe store and with a tutorial  in my Youtube Channel : Shimmerlyscrappy  and First thing I hate the card but I guess in the end  I just fell in love with it for the colors attracted me and so on and so forth !! No time to waste here is the image !!


You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Thanks so much Charllie for creating this beautiful card for the challenge at Scrap Africa! It really is so beautiful! I really appreciate it! I haven't been over to your blog for quite a while admittedly, but I really do love the new look and your work is really amazing.... ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images