Dream - LPF DT

07:59:00

Hello everyone This Charllie G.  and Welcome to my blog !! Right now I will have a layout project for my beloved  stamp manufacturer  La petite Francais . which is a 100 % french made stamp . The La petite offers lots of stamps such as a rubber buffer , clear stamp ans so on and so Forth.

Today's project is a bit in modern style ,mixedmedia and more on texture but less in flowers and such!! I want to based my layout for more space to the stamping and mixing mediums. First of all I started the layout using a my minds eye paper with a little touch of LPF stamp and prima marketing flat flowers !!


The layout is titled Dream since that the photo was taken at Baguio City were I found a dandelion and then made a wish !! We also said that dandelion are good in wishes and I guess  my dreams will come true ! LOL!! Head back to the layout ! In the layout I have use a lot of rubber buffers plus I used some chevron stamps and scripted ones and more!!

No time to waste here is my Layout:






THANK YOU

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images