Watercolor tag and LAyout : FSCB AND LA PETITE

11:38:00

Hello everyone Happy  1st day of February , First post for this blog and  I'm glad that I have my DT package for La petitefrancaise and It was awesome the stamps are amazing well detailed and fun to used with .. Today  I had this awesome mixed media  tag  created with the stamp . this tag is a gift for a friend of mine  and I  choose this kind of stamp prior to add a luttle texture and More fun.


Okay  before I started the whole thing I used a 4 by 3 inch watercolor paper, rounder the corners , choose some stamps , then stamped it on the  watercolor papaer after that I used some prang watercolors add a lot of water let it drip and for the finishing touches i doodled some texture and
drawing !!!

under is one of my project for FSCB which is a challenge sketch  blog Checkout the challenge here  and it is mix with the Dt work from LA petite FRancais   from france and there stamps are perfect for  everything !!

The layout Photo is  our Mt. Kan laon which is very  wonderful and beautiful in person .. I take  a photo of it when we were on a road trip .I asked Dad if he can  stop by and take apicture with him !! LOL!! I really like the view and the fresh air ( wish your here too )

Hope you like it 








You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images