look Through Christmas

20:30:00

       Hello everyone ! and happy friday , by the way how was your day ??Is it amazing ?? Well if it is , congrats LOL!! Okay this day  was fun and very exciting because I don't have classes and most of all I have more time to post  here on my blog . Everytime I had a project I always keep it on  my computer folder and stock the files , sometime I forgot to share them and post them , I'm kinda busy with school and Exams  . Since it's my vacant time , Here is a wonderful layout I done for Paper Haus magazine but didn't pick in as feature on the magazine. I know it's kinda disappointing but that's okay , I still did an amazing job to inspire you with my work and that's all matters .


        For this layout I used a lot of stickers and papaers from carta bella and my mind's eye and those buttons are came from a friend ,the paint was white and absolutey it's an accident when i add that paint biut at the end it works well !! I also love the resist emebelishments from Heidi Swapp there cute and fun to work with !!







You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images