Step by Step Prima Bap For august+ Good news

21:37:00


        

     Hey Guys !! Just a Quickie post to tell!! I have  been selected to join on 2 Design teams  one is an Etsy Store and the other is a  manufacturer, To tell you I didn't Apply ,the 2 owners offered me and I just yes !! First I am now  a designer on Marivic's ETSY store ZEUS AND ZOE   the store sell kits and other products (is not a kit club okay!!)  and the second Is Le Petite Francaise  who sells wonderful handmade stamps  made  in FRANCE!! Fave place ever !!(wish to go there someday ) . Okay I hope by the next month I will get the DT package and start to play with it

 For Prima Bap I really love the sketch but my layout didn't turn out so well .. But I prepared a video to show you  GUYS my Booo ya process LOL!! Okay All the product number is listed on the video, and the theme of my layout is based on my bad awful grades in MATH LOL!!!! (above Video Tutorial)

Okay here is it the sketch!
2013 August BAP

NEAT MIND






You Might Also Like

14 comments

  1. you my friend are incredible.This layout is amazinG Congrats on the new DT's ,... you are going places for sure :) Video was great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's just amazing!!!
    Congratulations my friend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great work I agree with Nadia.....TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this layout & the video looks great but I can't seem to get any sound. Not sure if it is just me...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the new DT, you deserve it.
    This page is beautiful, I love how you mix colors, they are all so strong and neon but totally not exagerate, your pages are perfect!
    A question: where did you find those embellishments ("be you" and "love")? They seems handmade, are they? Perhaps you mention it in the video, I didn't watch it yet...

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi charllie!!!!!!
    i didn't saw yours new créations! i love love love! i'm proud you're part of my DT! i send you stramps this week honey, bye!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing page and congrats on your new gigs! I am so happy for you!! :) Can't wait to see your creations!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Me again! Just went through the Zeus and Zoe shop and I am so excited to see how you create with these beautiful trims and flowers! They are so you. You must be ecstatic to be receiving these amazing products to create with! I agree with Nadia that you are going places!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Whoo hoo! Congrats on the Prima win and the DT positions! You rock!

    ReplyDelete
  10. bravo pour cette magnifique page. Je découvre ton magnifique travail et j'adore.

    ReplyDelete
  11. congrats charlie! Totally well deserved. The layout is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is such a cool page, Charllie! Gorgeous and so unique! You have an amazing imagination!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images