A Sweet Anniversary and a Sweet 16 Bash

13:55:00



Dear Timers,

         Its me your Precious and most graceful Time keeper ,Charllie and today let me share to all of you  my B-day Splash and my Blog Anniversary. First of all I would like to thank to those person who encouraged me and supporting me in my scrap life and also in my life . I never thought "Charllie's Time" would grown up like this ,as you can see  I started blogging in my Birthday  last 2012 actually "Charllie's Time" is not the real name of my blog   its C palace but  time passes by and changed it . Okay  so there are new pages and new views in my blog in which I have a social network places at  left sidebar of the site and a new page which is Sketches and Techniques and tutorials. Now the new pages I have is  "Sketches" ,"Sketches" is were I post my monthly hand drawn sketches it's either a illustration or pencil sketch.. 

Almost forgot The blog header and the background are made using  OLD photoshop 7

That's all the new things to my blog and by the way these past view days I will  be posting new tutorials and Video description of my Off the page project..

Thank you for coming  & this is your time keepe .Charllie G.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images