Be You @ Sketchabilities #89

19:00:00

                It's been  a while I did not post  On this Blog !!!and My Blog was Crying to me and Begging me to post  AGAIN !LOL..And Oh By this MAY 3,2013 , it's my annual blogging ANNIVERSARY and New Blog LOOK so i hope you will come and visit!!

   Dear Timers,
      Hello And I'm Glad you come and visit me again your Time Keeper,So today I have a layout to share made with love and with a Sketch from SKETCHABILITIES!woot , woot!! For the layout I just wanted it to become vibrant and cheerful,since this kind of layout is for my summer 2013 ...A lot of you had seen me make layouts that always Talk about myself, who I am , And how to be you....So by this time its another Be You Layout ....LOL!! (I love myself) Okay I also want to enter this layout on a magazine which is PaperHaus Mag and I'm hoping they'll accept my layout !!!(Pray ME GUYS)



Journaling :Be you  is Always be it  and make your life more comfortable .If you find your inner and most brilliant self  your The lucky one , Why ?? It's because that's the true secret to a good life. People are hard to find themselves (MOSTLY)it's because they are depressed , Busy working and have no complete heart ..The thing that I mean having a un-completed heart  is that they are still been a missing piece in it,It could be a love life, forgiveness , or ,love...



Love, TIME KEEPER


You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. this is fabulous Charllie, love the vibrant colours you used, all the details, and the journaling really spoken from the heart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful page! Love the details. Thanks for joining us at Sketchabilities.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of fun details and such vivid colours. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Charlie!
    Very beautiful your layout!
    I like your flowers.
    Thanks for playing whit us at Sketchabilities!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh... this layout is just so beautiful! Love the gorgeous flowers and great background colors. The photo is awesome! Thank you so much for joining us at Sketchabilities. ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images