LOVE WHO YOU ARE : CSI #64

21:50:00

Hey Guys!!
Thank you so much for supporting my layout last 2 weeks which is the Layout that I made for OUAS ...I really love the layout and because of that I've made a new one which a bit the same to the other!!

Color Stories inspiration(CSI) has a new challenge this week ,This new challenge uses greenly colors which is  cute and nice to work with the layout that I wanted to share with you!!

So here is the Challenge:



Journaling at the back!!
As a person loving yourself is the best way to reach success since with love you could do anything!! YEah!!ME?? Well I love myself, its wonderful ....I know everyone knows that I'm a NERD ...Yes A NERD,I have braces!! People can bring you down and can broke your heart but the best way to recover for it is with God and most of all to love who you are... Don't entertain there words to you, just vision and imagine that you don't hear a thing !!If you believe nothing is impossible

Close ups:




EVIDENCE (CHOOSE AT LEAST 2 ELEMENTS)
Evidence
  • rub-ons
  • stamps
  • circles(the flower)
  • leaves
  • use words as embellishments
  • silhouette
  • stencils
  • pen work
TESTIMONY 
  • Use one of the words on the image as a jumping off point for your journaling
  • Document what you love about yourself
  • Use a journaling stamp
  • Freewrite either openly or on a topic related to your photo or go here for freewriting prompts.
  • Inspiration Words: vision, transform, you -- use these as inspiration for your journaling, not just as a title

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images