Love Cardboard Canvas :PAPER HAUS

21:01:00

Charllie Loves :

LOH LOH Everyone!! Whats up whats up !I'm Freaking Crazy out here,since Paperhaus is having some blog hop and a piece of challenge ....So If you don't know what is paperhaus ,Well It's a digital magazine that gives you inspiration,sketches,tutorials,advertisements, and features 

So  I will be sharing my work for the challenge .......Does everyone  See any Mixed media canvas made from a package box??? Well I guess you will see it here!!First of all  the Canvas was made using package boxed (cardboard/corrugated inside),then I cover it with a thick legal size bond paper then add my gesso ....Paint ,Add prima flower and there you go!!

So The canvas Is really grunge and way to heavy to carry !!The title is Love but the challenge Said that to share new beginnings but the "Love "really tolerate the theme .... 

So The Story behind this craziness is ....
Well Love is the basic start to make new things, new ways, new passion, New everything.....I guess Starting is the great big deal in life....I remember mine when I started scrapping ,It is  hard for me to figure out but with the support of my parents and my love to arts serves my basic mediums to  enhance my thumbs and my visions ...
Starting or new beginnings is not meant for self doing it ...Starting New needs a little help from friends ,parent or everyone...

Beginning For me is a new Problem TO SOLVE =LOVES








I would like to thank Frank G. For sharing a great MAG!!
And also to those Guys who completed the scrapbookers Dream

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Stunning project! Glad I found your blog- I really love how you sue color.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images