EMBRACE:CSI #62

21:06:00

Good evening Guys !! It's time to post my Layout at CSI (COLOR STORIES INSPIRATION) This Week Debbie created an awesome summer colors and very vibrant challenge  okay the challenge goes about Friendship my story:
Okay Friendship is very great thing to have a great gift that will last and a great memory...Friends are the one who help us and guide  to the right way..We need friends  so that we don't feel lonely or not fit in....I know my friends are not Awesome,Cool,A Professional, A scrap Booker, Worked at Prima or  A holywood star  but  the thing that is great about them is that there my friends,my classmates,my Groups and most of all My 2nd Family
Here is the layout:




 EVIDENCE (CHOOSE AT LEAST 2 ELEMENTS)
  • fabric
  • Circles
  • tone-on-tone pattern
  • plants
TESTIMONY (CHOOSE AT LEAST 1 ELEMENT)
  • Document a friendship
  • Use a music title or lyrics as inspiration for your journaling
  • Circular journaling spot
  • Inspiration Words: friend, dance, old--  use these as inspiration for your journaling, not just as a title


You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. what a gorgeous photo and extension of the photo onto the page. Oh my - just amazing

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images