UNTITLED LAYOUT

20:36:00





Hello Blogger friends ! So excited for Prom (tomorrow is the event) ....Before setting myself  for Prom ,I will  share to all of you my newest layout In which I forgot to add a title ..I don't Know why I forgot to Title This ...Its kinda ridiculous to a layout without any title LOL!!! HEHEHE


Yeah!I think without a title is more better since with it you need to brain storm a nice  words or sentences as your title!!Okay !! For this layout I splattered some refill ink All over ,Stamped and last grunge every bit of it !!

I love how the layout turned out to be more reddish and more vibrant ...It makes super cool look!!! 

Here are some close ups:



You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Love the vibrancy and colouring of your layout! The detailing and layering is superb!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images