~JOY~C.S.I . (Challenge #49)

19:12:00

HELLO!


Hi everybody ,IT's a wonderful Day is in't !!! Soon Christmas is here ,the most merry  day of the year ....Yeah I know that means new challenges , new techniques that I will Face ..

And know I will share to you my First ever Layout This Christmas. This new Layout is  made Using  Only card stock  no pattern papers except with the green polka-dots,Then a brick mask from Prima then , Gorgeous Dimensional stickers From art .Last the photo is my cousin YERIEL..

~JOY~





For the challenge I use :
Evidence:
stickers,punches,rhinestones,buttons,ribbon,lace,make a semi-circle notch, like in the little boxes,Christmas/winter accents (pine cone and the glitter flowers)
Testimony:
  • Put your journaling inside of something that can be opened 
  •              ( opened the tag  on the  right side hidden journaling)
  • Inspiration Word: joy --use these as inspiration for your journaling, not just as a title

Hidden Journaling :
                   So  !! this is is my Ruh-ruh so called Baby Yeriel , A joyful boy who make us happy , a baby that's Acts as Doll (well he is so cute!!)...I know all the crying of yours  makes my ear crash like a broken glass , Your nails always scratch my face like your destroying my beauty .. and most of all you pee  all the way long to my clothes  Don't you like my clothes why did you pee it every time I visit you..But remember Cuz Charllie Luvs U..

Outside Journaling : This IS a new year waiting for my cousin, a new journey , experiences , adventure and mist of all a new joy he will encounter 

Here is my made sketch for the challenge





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images