A recipe for love :CSI no. 51

10:47:00


Merry Christmas Dear scrappers!!

So welcome here at my blog for a new post of my December layouts 

For this  layout I used The CSI Challenge no. 51 ..Such a great colors and nice challenge for the last week  of December....

here is my Entry for this week challenge ....Presenting

A Recipe for LOVE





EVIDENCE 
  • circular objects
  • snowflakes
  • glitter
  • beads
  • rhinestones or pearls
  • texture paste or similar medium
  • something filigree, like lacy laser die-cuts, border punches, lace cardstock, etc.
TESTIMONY (USE AT LEAST 1 ELEMENT)
  • Write your journaling as a recipe.
  • Inspiration Words:  sparkle/shine, best, decorate, --use these as inspiration for your journaling, not just as a title

Journaling: Recipe for love
1.A pinch  of kindness
2.A kiss of heart
3.A merciful mind
4.1cup of pure Romance

For the journaling I am very sorry if I wrong spell the stamp word Pinch since I wrote there as Pitch

Hidden journaling  back of the Image:
This Christmas lets sparkle our love and give our best Heart to every person we love ...Instead gifts lets give our hearts and show them the real essence of Christmas its not about sharing gift or receiving gifts its about sharing your love , giving your love and most of all receiving a love

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images